Please advise us of any food allergies or dietary restrictions prior to your arrival to allow us time to plan and prepare for your visit
No pets allowed–we have a cat who is not friendly to four legged friends
No smoking at any time inside our home. See note below on fees associated with smoking in our home
One night’s deposit is required at time of booking to hold your stay. Any balance owing will be processed on arrival.
- Check in is between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm. Alternate check in times must be arranged through us to guarantee we are here to welcome you.
- If for any reasons guests are delayed we ask that we be notified. You can call us at 1-529-272-8845
- Check out is 11:00 am.
- Our cancellation policy requires 14-day advance notice. If outside the 14 days, you will be given a refund minus $25 administration charge.
- If inside the 14 days of your stay, the full amount of your reservation is due. Your full payment will be refunded only if we are able to rent your room and the $25 charge is not refundable. Reservations transferred to another date within the same year will not be charged the $25 charge.
- If you must depart early due to sickness or personal reasons, a refund will be made provided we are able to rebook the room.
- The full amount will be charged for reservations made within 14 days of arrival and refundable less cancellation charges only if we are able to rebook the room.
- Events that book the entire Inn require a deposit on booking and interval deposits with the full balance due 14 days before event.
- 30 days notice is required for cancellations on whole B&B bookings.
Smoking Policy/Open Flame Candles
100 Church St. Bed and Breakfast is a non-smoking home. Guests who are found to be smoking in rooms will be charged a $200 cleaning fee. We discourage open flame candles, as they cause smoke issues, damage caused by melting wax stains, and the potential for fire.
Our B&B policies include damage charges in the event of damage (outside the normal wear and tear) being incurred to our property, or where a non-guest of ours but guest of yours, causes damage, we reserve the right to charge for the damage or costs incurred. If something needs immediate attention (ie: coffee/wine spills on bedding, carpet etc.), please let us know so we can attend to it right away. If it is necessary for us to replace damaged items, a replacement fee will be charged to your credit card.